THE 3 KEYS TO INTERNET MILLIONS
Introducing...
"The 3 Keys to Internet Millions"
Who is Kevin Trudeau?
Kevin Trudeau has generated billions in worldwide sales with winning products that positively impact the whole person.
Kevin launched onto the world stage with "Mega Memory" and is the godfather of releasing your photographic memory. This memory course generated over $400 million in gross sales (in the early 1990s).
Then Kevin launched other winning products like Mega Math, Mega Speed Reading, and other winning health products.
Kevin went on to publish "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know," selling over 50 million copies worldwide.
Other books such as More Natural Cures Revealed, The Weight Loss Cure, Debt Cures, and Free Money all topped the New York Times Bestsellers list.
With all of Kevin's success, people have practically begged him to teach how he does it.
Kevin reveals how he was able to produce more winning infomercials than anyone in history and produce winning direct-to-consumer pieces after ONE DRAFT, time and time again.
Kevin's main competitor, Guthy-Renker (a billion-dollar company), never figured out how Kevin was able to do an infomercial with no script, do one take, and have it generate hundreds of millions in sales.
Kevin reveals these secrets for anyone to learn and apply. I applied these same secrets in short-form video, long-form video, on stage, in person, on live webinars, and in long- and short-form TSLs, VSLs, and direct mail, even!
The winning marketing principles are as relevant as ever, and no one is teaching this stuff!
Everyone focuses on "tips, strategies, and techniques."
All of that is important, but it's only 10% of the equation.
The Numbers
- $7.85 revenue per click ($32,910 generated from 4 email promotion sequences to 21,000 contacts)
- $997 Product
- Instant-access video course
- $0 in Refunds
- $0 in Chargebacks
- 30% Gross Affiliate Commission
- Kevin Trudeau Brand Strength
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee

“The communication seminar was much more valuable than I was expecting. The price I paid does not reflect the value in any way. I was blown away!” JD

“I was always wondering how just a simple 'Hi, good morning’ has a different impact and you feel good hearing it when it comes from Kevin. Now I get it!“ DJ

"When I signed up for the Secrets of Communication seminar, I thought it would be about body language and being passionate about your stuff. I didn’t realize that we would learn things that go beyond the physical.” ZR

"Kevin made me realize that I can make money using what he shared. I feel more empowered than I did just a few hours ago!” RJ

"I never imagined how easy it is to become a copywriter. What a wonderful and lucrative opportunity, Kevin.” JH

"Kelong-is a short-former… I’ve been to quite a few different money-making seminars/courses… Not many results. Actually, no results. What Kevin shared in terms of the “secret” was simplistic but mind-blowing! The assurance of making thousands or millions of dollars within the next few years is off the charts. I can do it! Yes, I can!” DC

"There seems to be an unlimited number of ways to make money today. This has created overwhelm and confusion for me in the past. In the online marketing seminar, Kevin gives a few tried-and-proven methods for making money online, and it is very easy to pick ONE. Kevin gives clear explanations on each method, along with tools and websites to use. This gave me a clear path. I know how to start and successfully make money online. Thank you, Kevin.” KM

"Kevin breaks online marketing down to really show that anyone and everyone can do it. I feel more confident than ever...” CW

"Before this seminar, I had been fixated on one source of income in my career/job. I have been pondering passive income streams but always felt that they were difficult or required a lot of time. I have no excuses anymore.” SS

“I applied just 2 of Kevin’s communication techniques, and within 1 week, my kids now actually LISTEN to me. We no longer argue. And my opinions at work are now accepted by my boss! This is a FIRST!” RB

“Wow, Kevin, you have been giving this copywriting course away. This course should and could be sold for $10,000 or more. This changes EVERYTHING. I’ve taken multiple copywriting courses, and what I’ve learned here I’ve never seen before. This was 1000x my investment. Thank you, Kevin!” JD

"I've been doing business for 14 years. I've paid six figures to "marketing" firms to help me with ads. I've taken marketing courses from the "best." I don't see myself as a copywriter or marketer, but after seeing Kevin's 3 seminars, I finally found the missing piece. I launched and marketed my first product within just a few weeks of attending!" DJ

“Using Kevin’s communication methods allowed me to modify my advertising in my company, increasing sales over 60% in just 3 months! Awesome!” JS

"Wow! The copywriting seminar is by far one of the most value-packed workshops I have attended (and I have attended various seminars for years). I was skeptical at first. I am in the real estate business and wasn’t sure “how” I would apply this particular segment. Well, now my gears are turning. I will be using these techniques immediately. Again, one of the best workshops!” SS

"All I could think and dream about is how I can use this information to help my clients, colleagues, and my industry.” MH

Sell a world-class product and plug into the brand and success strength Kevin Trudeau has built for the past 40 years.

Comments
Post a Comment